Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 29.