Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago