Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Day, swing, and night shifts.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The schedule will consist of day, swing, and night shifts.
- A facility located in New York is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 29.