Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westchester County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Post-acute hospitalist or extensivist needed for program in New York Westchester County.
- Benefits may include medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A skilled nursing facility in New York is developing a formal hospitalist/extensivist role to enhance their quality of care.
- Our services are free for you.
- Across the Hudson River, Bear Mountain State Park features hiking trails, the Trailside Museums & Zoo, and panoramic views from the top of Bear Mountain.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Receive a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Ranked 1 of the top skilled nursing facilities and rated 5 stars for New York.
- See 12 - 18 patients in a skilled nursing facility.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 7 am to 4 pm or similar hours.
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, but not required.
- The Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve includes the steep Breakneck Ridge Trail.
- Desired NY community in Westchester County just 40 minutes to NYC.
- They are offering flexible schedules to ensure a work-life balance.
- This position requires a solid and experienced physician.
- Quality care averaging 15 - 30 minutes per patient visit.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Round on 12 to 18 patients per day to average 15 to 30 minutes with each patient.
- Opportunities for both leadership and professional development are expected to continue as the services move forward.
- Westchester County is an area in the Hudson Valley north of New York City.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago