Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westchester County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A skilled nursing facility in New York is developing a formal hospitalist/extensivist role to enhance their quality of care.
- Across the Hudson River, Bear Mountain State Park features hiking trails, the Trailside Museums & Zoo, and panoramic views from the top of Bear Mountain.
- Ranked 1 of the top skilled nursing facilities and rated 5 stars for New York.
- They are offering flexible schedules to ensure a work-life balance.
- Benefits may include medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Desired NY community in Westchester County just 40 minutes to NYC.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, but not required.
- Round on 12 to 18 patients per day to average 15 to 30 minutes with each patient.
- Opportunities for both leadership and professional development are expected to continue as the services move forward.
- Our services are free for you.
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
- Westchester County is an area in the Hudson Valley north of New York City.
- The Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve includes the steep Breakneck Ridge Trail.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 7 am to 4 pm or similar hours.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- This position requires a solid and experienced physician.
- Receive a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Quality care averaging 15 - 30 minutes per patient visit.
- See 12 - 18 patients in a skilled nursing facility.
- Post-acute hospitalist or extensivist needed for program in New York Westchester County.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 5.