Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Westchester County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- There is a medical director and mid-levels to provide support to the incoming physician.
- Experienced with a passion for the geriatric population.
- CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms.
- Great work-life balance working Monday through Friday.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Dictation for charting.
- There will be no weekend or evening requirements for a great work-life balance.
- Medical benefits provided.
- You will receive an annual base salary with RVU.
- This opportunity is located in Northern Westchester County.
- They are looking for an in-house physician to work Monday through Friday schedule.
- Mid-level support.
- No nights or weekends.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 vacation days, 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location.
- 275+ bed skilled nursing facility.
- 20 vacation and 6 PTO days.
- A physician with geriatric experience is needed at a large skilled nursing facility in New York.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
- Candidates should have a passion for geriatrics and working in skilled nursing facility.
- It is a suburban area north of New York City.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago