Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Westchester County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No nights or weekends.
- They are looking for an in-house physician to work Monday through Friday schedule.
- 20 vacation and 6 PTO days.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
- Great work-life balance working Monday through Friday.
- Our services are free for you.
- Experienced with a passion for the geriatric population.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A physician with geriatric experience is needed at a large skilled nursing facility in New York.
- Mid-level support.
- We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location.
- There will be no weekend or evening requirements for a great work-life balance.
- Medical benefits provided.
- There is a medical director and mid-levels to provide support to the incoming physician.
- Candidates should have a passion for geriatrics and working in skilled nursing facility.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms.
- This opportunity is located in Northern Westchester County.
- Dictation for charting.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- It is a suburban area north of New York City.
- You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 vacation days, 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- You will receive an annual base salary with RVU.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 275+ bed skilled nursing facility.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 29.