Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New York with a qualified hospitalist.
- No procedures required.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Closed ICU.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Due to time constraints, only NY-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- You can expect to see around 18 patients per shift.
- NY license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The work schedule will be from 8 am - 8 pm.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.