Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- You can expect to see around 18 patients per shift.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New York with a qualified hospitalist.
- Due to time constraints, only NY-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- NY license required.
- Closed ICU.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- The work schedule will be from 8 am - 8 pm.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.