Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The director might do an occasional night, but this position will be mostly days.
- Should have both hospitalist and leadership experience.
- Clinical has no ICU/procedure requirement.
- The schedule is a shift model and flexible, with a mix of clinical and administrative responsibility.
- There will be no ICU or procedure requriements.
- They welcome board-certified IM and FP physicians.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A hospitalist program seeks an experienced leader to join this prestigious healthcare organization.
- Lead a team of 10 physicians and assist with scheduling, recruitment, and quality measures for the team.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job.
- Established program seeks a medical director to lead an experienced team.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Assist with recruitment and quality measures for the team.
- Come work in a wonderful location close to New York City and Westchester's best suburbs.
- High profile position for this large organization.
- Refer to job.2389298.
- Schedule is flexible - staff works short blocks.
- Competitive salary and bonuses and lots of time off.
- They also offer health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 403b retirement plan, 40 hours or CME, 240 hours of PTO, and malpractice insurance.
- This position offers a competitive salary based on 150 shifts per year with extra shifts available for extra income.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 5.