Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.