Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.