Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.