Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.