Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Almost all medicine patients are now seen by the hospitalist service.
- Established group needs additional hospitalists.
- Closed ICU and no procedures needed.
- Ideal candidate is experience with board certification in IM or FM required.
- Base salary and quality incentive plus full benefit package.
- Short blocks and lots of time off provide a great work-life balance.
- Highly desirable location in southern Westchester just minutes from Manhattan.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also be offered health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- The ICU is closed ICU and no procedures are required.
- Work in a wonderful location close to New York City and Westchester's best suburbs.
- Very sustainable schedule, only 150 shifts per year.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality incentives.
- Our services are free for you.
- Work a 4 or 5 day block, most shifts are daytime, but there are some nights.
- Expect at least 3 night blocks monthly.
- An immediate need exists for board-certified IM or FM hospitalists to join a successful group that is expanding services.
- Seeking a team player that collaborates with other physicians and staff.
- You can also work more shifts for additional income.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.