Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in a wonderful location close to New York City and Westchester's best suburbs.
- You will also be offered health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality incentives.
- Expect at least 3 night blocks monthly.
- An immediate need exists for board-certified IM or FM hospitalists to join a successful group that is expanding services.
- Almost all medicine patients are now seen by the hospitalist service.
- Ideal candidate is experience with board certification in IM or FM required.
- Highly desirable location in southern Westchester just minutes from Manhattan.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Seeking a team player that collaborates with other physicians and staff.
- Very sustainable schedule, only 150 shifts per year.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Established group needs additional hospitalists.
- Short blocks and lots of time off provide a great work-life balance.
- Work a 4 or 5 day block, most shifts are daytime, but there are some nights.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The ICU is closed ICU and no procedures are required.
- You can also work more shifts for additional income.
- Closed ICU and no procedures needed.
- Base salary and quality incentive plus full benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago