Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider will be working alongside a physician for 8-10 hour day shifts.
- Credentialing can be completed quickly and active NY license is required.
- The facility is needing every Monday - Friday covered on an ongoing basis.
- Shift Times: 8 - 10 hour day shifts.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- A facility that is part of a well known health system in New York is seeking an acute care NP for locum tenens coverage.
- Coverage is needed for an inpatient rehab unit.
- Case Load/PPD: 15 - 16.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: All acute care procedures.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- CertificationsRequired: Provider needs to have inpatient acute care experience.
- We will accept candidates that can work at least a full 5 day(M-F) block as full time availability is not needed.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-098345-NP-NY.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago