Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Opportunities exist for career enhancement on the Stony Brook campus for completion of an MPH, MBA,.
- If board certified in Family Medicine, must also have a minimum of two years current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Research course, etc.
- 5 CME days annually with $ipend.
- Training in Geriatrics or completion of a Hospitalist Medicine Fellowship.
- Hospitalist earn an additional $2,400 for every week of night service ($62,400 annually for a full time.
- Part time position -- will include night time shifts.
- Stony Brook Medicine is expanding our academic Hospitalist Service as our inpatient volume rapidly expands.
- Practice contributes 12% of the salary towards.
- Preferred: Two years of current full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- A broad range of specialty consultants are available 24/7 as needed so the Hospitalist is fully supported in.
- Comprehensive state and practice retirement benefits.
- License renewal and DEA expenses covered separately.
- Become a member of our team.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- We do it by starting with the best ideas and hiring the best people to turn those ideas into the finest medical care on Long Island.
- Each hospitalist is supported by either residents or an NP/PA.
- Dedicated admitters in ED.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement with the development and implantation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- The Best Ideas in Medicine Start with the Best People.
- Closed ICU.
- Openings available for both day time and night time (nocturnist) hospitalists.
- Clinical decision-making.
- As Long Island's only academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine is about making a real difference in our patients' lives.
- Salary is competitive and includes an opportunity to earn a substantial incentive.
- At our 603-bed hospital, we deliver patient and family-centered care.
- Hospitalist, Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine (73693).
- 15 vacation days, 13 state holidays and 12 sick days annually.
- Required: MD or equivalent.
- Research background.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hours shifts while on clinical duties.
- New graduates welcome.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Rapid response attendance for your own patients only.
- Reasonable patient load.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago