Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider needs to have an active NY license and DEA to be considered and needs to be clean and clear of any background or malpractice issues.
- Credentialing takes just a couple of days.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts - either 9am 9pm or 10am 10 pm.
- The facility is located in New York..
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-12.
- The APP provider will be doing admissions during the day.
- Government: No.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility that is part of a well-known health system is seeking a nurse practitioner hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-111860-NP-NY.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The current model is 2 MDs and 2 APPs on per day although they are increasing to 3 APPs on per day.
This locum job opening was posted