Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 14, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Experience with quality or research initiatives.
- Closed ICU.
- Become a member of our team.
- Comprehensive state and practice retirement benefits.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hours shifts while on clinical duties.
- Candidates who are partially vaccinated, but not yet fully vaccinated, must complete their vaccination series within three (3) calendar days of job offer or in accordance with vaccine manufacture protocol, whichever comes later.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- At our 624-bed hospital, we deliver patient and family-centered care.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- Hospitalist, Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine (98849).
- Aug 13, ern Time.
- Hospitalist earns an additional $2,400 for every week of night service ($62,400 annually for a full time nocturnist).
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- As Long Island's only academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine is about making a real difference in our patients' lives.
- 15 vacation days, 13 state holidays and 12 sick days annually.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- One year current full-time hospitalist experience.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- All rights reserved.
- Completion of a Chief Residency or GME approved fellowship program.
- Family Medicine Residency with concentration on Hospitalist Medicine.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- Each hospitalist is supported by either residents or a NP/PA.
- For questions regarding this position.
- Application Instructions.
- A broad range of specialty consultants are available 24/7 as needed so the Hospitalist is fully supported in clinical decision-making.
- Salary is competitive and includes an opportunity to earn a substantial incentive.
- Jul 13, 2022.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook Medicine is expanding our academic Hospitalist Service as our inpatient volume rapidly expands.
- Reasonable patient load.
- Rapid response attendance for your own patients only.
- In accordance with the New York State Department of Health (DOH) regulation that all hospitals and nursing homes "continuously require all personnel to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19," Candidates who are not already vaccinated must obtain the first dose of the vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with the vaccine protocol.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Dedicated admitters in ED.
- The Best Ideas in Medicine Start with the Best People.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement with the development and implantation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education, and participation in the development of clinical research.
- MD or equivalent.
- Practice contributes 12% of the salary towards 401K.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Openings available for both day time and night time (nocturnist) hospitalists.
- We do it by starting with the best ideas and hiring the best people to turn those ideas into the finest medical care on Long Island.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- If board certified in Family Medicine, one of the following criteria is required.
- Specialized training or fellowship in geriatrics or hospitalist medicine.
- Non-Tenure Track position.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Chief resident or similar leadership experience.
- The regulation also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home.
- 2022 Inc.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- 5 CME days annually with $1,ipend.
- PGY3s within 6 months of graduation or new graduates welcome.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- The regulation allows for limited exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
- Special Notes.
- Opportunities exist for career enhancement on the Stony Brook campus for completion of an MPH, MBA, research course, etc.
- License renewal and DEA expenses covered separately.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
This perm job from Jobelephant.com was last open on Aug 12.