Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Apr 19, 2023.
- Candidates who are partially vaccinated, but not yet fully vaccinated, must complete their vaccination series within three (3) calendar days of a job offer or in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol, whichever comes later.
- The regulations allow for limited exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
- All rights reserved.
- Particular focus or interest in the gastroenterological care of patients admitted to the hospital.
- 2022 Inc.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- MD or equivalent, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
- In accordance with federal and state regulations that all hospitals and nursing homes require personnel to be vaccinated against Covid-19, candidates who are not already fully vaccinated must obtain the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of a conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol.
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine of the State University of New York invites applications for a full-time GI Hospitalist faculty position in the division of Gastroenterology.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Application Instructions.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- For questions regarding this position. Olga Aroniadis at.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- The state regulation also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home.
- To qualify for tenure and/or a senior faculty appointment, the candidate must meet the criteria established by the School of Medicine (https://renaissance.
- Jun 03, ern Time.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- GI Hospitalist, Assistant/Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology (114530).
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- THE Following Paragraph Only Applies TO Positions That MAY Come IN Contact With Patients OR Patient Care Employees.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Experience in clinical care and teaching.
- Tenure/Non-Tenure Track position.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- Special Notes.
- Skilled in a variety of endoscopic procedures.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago